ISB Early Years (KG) Tuition and Fee Structure
Tuition for 2020-21 (per year)
Tuition fee includes:
- daily lessons from 7:30 to 17:00
- textbooks and consumable materials
Discounts for Siblings
- The 10 000 CZK registration fee is a one-time fee and applies to all new students. The discounts for 2nd and subsequent registered children are not applicable to this fee.
- Discounts for siblings are always applied to the younger child. Discounts only apply to siblings.
- Tuition can be paid monthly, quarterly or as a lump sum. Lump sum payments receive a 1% discount provided that they are payment for 10 months' tuition fees. The school year is ten months (September to June) and so monthly payments will consist of 1/10 of applicable fees.
- For families that have signed a contract less than 1 academic year which terminates prior to June but who then wish to extend the contract for a further portion of the school year, the 10 000 CZK registration fee is applied for each registered child.
Early Withdrawal from ISB
For families that have signed a 10 month contract with the school but withdraw prior to the last day of school, the applicable fees are as follows:
|Withdraw between the signing date of the new contract and September 1||25% of all tuition fees applicable|
|Withdraw between September 1 and November 15||50% of all tuition fees applicable|
|Withdraw between November 16 and January 31||75% of all tuition fees applicable|
|Withdraw between February 1 and the last day of school||100% of all tuition fees applicable|
For families that have signed a contract for less than 10 months, the period during which they will be at ISB is divided into 4 equal time periods. The above scheme is applicable in the case of early withdrawal from ISB.