"Learn, Grow and Be Unique at ISB!"
The 3 Core Values of ISB:
Every interaction between ISB students and staff is conducted in a caring and sensitive manner. We make sure that ISB is a safe and nurturing environment for our students.
Every child is expected to work towards achieving their personal best each and every day. We are here to help children make decisions about how they learn best and take risks so that they are always willing to try to succeed in new ways.
Learning are most effective when children are having fun exploring links between topics and ideas.
What We Believe:
- our first responsibility is making ISB a safe and happy place for children
- every member of the learning community deserves respect and is responsible for respecting others
- every member of the learning community is responsible for making every school day challenging, rewarding and fun
- all children are capable of achieving great things
- each child must play an active role in identifying and developing his/her own unique set of skills
- children are better motivated when they participate in the assessment process
- children must explore topics and themes in local and global contexts
- learning is most fun when students get to explore the links between topics and ideas
- children need to be given genuine opportunities to be responsible for their behaviour and learning; only then can they be proud of their achievements