Tuition and Fee Structure
Tuition Fees for 2019-20 (per year)
|Registration Fee (all students)
||10 000 CZK
|Kindergarten (3 and 4 years old)
||209 000 CZK
|Primary (Years 1 - 6)
||255 000 CZK
|Secondary (Years 7 - 9)
||286 000 CZK
|IGCSE (Years 10 - 11)
||295 000 CZK
|IB Diploma program (Years 12-13)*
||376 000 CZK
*IB exam fees are not included in the tuition fees.
Extra Service Fees
(invoiced on a monthly basis)
|SEN (Special educational needs support)
||free of charge
|English as an Additional Language Support
||3 000 CZK
|After School Centre (Years 1 - 6)
||1 000 CZK
Cambridge Examination Fees
|Primary Checkpoint (Year 6)
||14.28 £ per subject
|Secondary Checkpoint (Year 9)
||20.61 £ per subject
|IGCSE (Year 11)
||55.71 £ per subject
Discounts for Siblings
|Second Registered Child
|All Further Registered Children
- The 10 000 CZK registration fee is a onetime fee and applies to all new students. The discounts for 2 nd and subsequent registered children are not applicable to this fee.
- Discounts only apply to siblings and are always applied to the younger child. They are only applicable to tuition fees.
- Tuition can be paid monthly, quarterly or as a lump sum. Lump sum payments receive a 1% discount provided that they are payment for 10 months' tuition fees. The school year is ten months (September to June) and so monthly payments will consist of 1/10 of applicable fees.
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) and Special Education Needs (SEN) support are optional services offered at ISB. They are paid on a monthly basis.
- For families that have signed a contract less than 1 academic year which terminates prior to June but who then wish to extend the contract for a further portion of the school year, the 10 000 CZK registration fee is applied for each registered child.
Tuition fees include:
- daily kg lessons from 7:30 to 5:30
- Textbooks and consumable materials
Primary, Secondary, High School
- before school centre (7:30 to 8:30)
- daily lessons from 8:30 to 3:00 (in some cases 4:00)
- textbooks and consumable materials
Early Withdrawal from ISB
For families that have signed a 10 month contract with the school but withdraw prior to the last day of school, the applicable fees are as follows:
|withdraw between the signing date of the new contract and September 1
||25% of all tuition fees applicable
|withdraw between September 1 and November 15
||50% of all tuition fees applicable
|withdraw between November 16 and January 31
||75% of all tuition fees applicable
|withdraw between February 1 and the last day of school
||100% of all tuition fees applicable
For families that have signed a contract for less than 10 months, the period during which they will be at ISB is divided into 4 equal time periods. The above scheme is applicable in the case of early withdrawal from ISB.