Tuition and Fee Structure
Tuition Fees for 2020-21 (per year)
*IB exam fees are not included in the tuition fees.
Extra Service Fees
(invoiced on a monthly basis)
|SEN (Special educational needs support)||free of charge|
|English as an Additional Language Support||3 000 CZK|
|After School Club (Years 2 - Year 6)||1 000 CZK|
Cambridge Examination Fees
|Secondary Checkpoint (Year 9)||20.61 £ per subject|
|IGCSE (Year 11)||55.71 £ per subject|
Discounts for Siblings
- The 12 000 CZK registration fee is a onetime fee and applies to all new students. The discounts for 2 nd and subsequent registered children are not applicable to this fee.
- Discounts only apply to siblings and are always applied to the younger child. They are only applicable to tuition fees.
- Tuition can be paid monthly, quarterly or as a lump sum. Lump sum payments receive a 1% discount provided that they are payment for 10 months' tuition fees. The school year is ten months (September to June) and so monthly payments will consist of 1/10 of applicable fees.
- For families that have signed a contract less than 1 academic year which terminates prior to June but who then wish to extend the contract for a further portion of the school year, the registration fee is applied for each registered child.
Tuition fees include:
- Daily program from 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Resources and consumable materials
Primary, Secondary, High School
- Before school centre (7:30 to 8:30)
- Daily lessons from 8:30 to 3:00 (in some cases 4:00)
- Textbooks, resources and consumable materials
Early Withdrawal from ISB
For families that have signed a 10 month contract with the school but withdraw prior to the last day of school, the applicable fees are as follows:
|Withdraw between the signing date of the new contract and September 1||25% of all tuition fees applicable|
|Withdraw between September 1 and November 15||50% of all tuition fees applicable|
|Withdraw between November 16 and January 31||75% of all tuition fees applicable|
|Withdraw between February 1 and the last day of school||100% of all tuition fees applicable|
For families that have signed a contract for less than 10 months, the period during which they will be at ISB is divided into 4 equal time periods. The above scheme is applicable in the case of early withdrawal from ISB.