"We learn and grow in unique ways to become lifelong learners and responsible global citizens"
The 3 Core Values of ISB:
Every interaction between ISB students and staff members must be conducted in a caring and sensitive manner. No member of the ISB community should ever be subjected to discrimination or abuse for any reason including but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, lifestyle, or disabilities.
Every member of the community is expected to work towards achieving their personal best each and every day. We are here to help students make decisions about how they learn best and take risks so that they are always willing to try to succeed in new ways. To try and fail is always ok. To fail to try is not.
Teaching and learning are most effective when students are having fun. If it is not fun, it is not memorable.
Characteristics of Learning in the ISB High School
- We learn and work hard in small groups
- We collaborate and communicate effectively
- We support each other in our learning
- We are involved in the school and wider community
- We understand and respect each other
- We have a shared vision of success
- We look at global issues
- We take on responsibilities that help prepare us for the future