JOIN THE ISB TEAM!
At ISB we are always excited to welcome new team members from all around the world! Working at ISB is a great opportunity to learn and grow in an inspiring environment and develop both professionally and personally.
We’re looking for qualified professionals who share the values of Respect, Hard Work and Fun and who truly appreciate the opportunities and challenges of the international classroom.
We currently have these positions opened for the 2017/18 school year:
After School Club Primary Teacher (part-time job)
Afternoon Programme KG Teacher (part-time job)
The candidates should have:
- Corresponding pedagogical qualification
- English at the minimum of B2 level
- Minimum of one year of pedagogical experience, ideally from an international environment
If you would like to receive more information about these positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates should send their CV, complete with references to email@example.com. They can expect a reply within 2 - 3 school days.
- Based on a candidate's application package, an initial skype interview is scheduled. The main purpose of the talk is to establish that the teacher and the school are a good match. These talks typically last 15 minutes and candidates are asked questions on core issues such as Values, Approaches to Teaching and Learning, etc.
- If, after the first talk, there are indications the teacher and ISB are well-matched, a second, more formal interview is arranged and candidates references are contacted.
- The second interview typically lasts at least 30 minutes and are held with the Head of ISB and another member of the Leadership team. More detailed questions about T&L will be asked and candidates will also be asked about their previous experiences. Candidates are also given time to ask any questions they like.
- At the end of the second talk, a timeline will be agreed during which the candidates will be informed of the school's decision (or further information will be exchanged). If an offer is made, the HR secretary will send a sample contract within 24 hours and the school will request that an answer be provided by a specific date.
- If the candidate accepts the position, the contracts are signed and other relevant processes are initiated.
LIVING IN BRNO
Brno has a lot to offer; it has a relaxed pace of life while still offering a lot of culture and excitement. Cost of living is low; fun factor is high.
Brno recently made the New York Times top places to visit in 2016. It was also ranked in the top 20 of Europe‘s best cities in terms of quality of life on www.numbeo.com.
ISB is about a 15 minute tram ride from the city centre, where most teachers tend to live.
You can find more information about life in Brno HERE.
- Full Health Insurance provided in accordance with Czech Labour Laws
- Incoming and outgoing flights paid
- (For non-EU nationals) – VISA process overtaken by ISB
- Relocation costs negotiated with teachers
- The school locates teachers‘ flats and provides the security deposit
- Yearly public transportation pass provided
- Professional Development opportunities both in and out of house provided
SALARY AND COST OF LIVING
The Pay Scale is provided to candidates after the first interview.
For information about cost of living in Brno and the Czech Republic, please visit www.numbeo.com and www.expats.cz.